Travel

June 23, 2018

Hawaii Packing List + Tips on Efficient Packing

Share to:

Share to:

For me, Hawaii is always on the list for summer vacations. See why in this blog post. I’m headed to the island in a few days and I am looking forward to being sandy and salty. I go once or twice every year, and every time I’ve made the mistake of packing too much clothes. Overpacking always results in pieces only worn once or not at all. Not to mention, little room for shopping, which is prime in Hawaii because of their low tax. Today, I’m sharing with you how to efficiently pack for any getaway, as well as my Hawaii packing list.


tip #1: cohesive color scheme

Pick a cohesive color scheme and stick to it. This trip, I’ve really gravitated towards light colors, such as white, pink, and yellow, with some flexibility for 4th of July themed pieces. In the past, I’ve brought all sorts of color and patterns without keeping in mind if they mesh well together or not.


tip #2: versatility

Think how you can incorporate a piece of clothing multiple times with different looks, not just for one look. This kind of goes hand in hand with sticking to a cohesive color scheme. If your colors match, then you’ll be able to pair a top with any kind of bottoms. These are a few of my favorite pieces I’m bringing because of their versatility: this topthese shorts, and these pants. I can wear these three items with any top or bottom.


shop my hawaii packing list

This trip, you’ll probably find me lounging on this beach towel or this floatie 70% of the time. The other 30% will be spent eating, thankfully I’ll have this romper to hide my food baby.

 

Reader's favorites

© twenty two lavender 2020 | design by tonic 

home

about

blog

contact

shop