It’s that time of year – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This just might be my favorite sale of all time because unlike other sales, the Anniversary Sale offers new items at a lower price. I look at it as a great way to get ahead of my fall wardrobe at a lower cost. As I have been previously disappointed in out of stock sizes, I stayed up until midnight to shop all my first picks! I will be sharing my first picks from this year’s Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, but first, here’s a little Anniversary Sale Cheat Sheet.
When: Early Access July 12 to July 19, Public Access July 20 to August 5
Deal: Shop new arrivals at lower prices
Code: No code needed, but only select items are part of the sale.
How do you gain early access?: Only Nordstrom card holders get early access! The sale opens to the public on July 20 12:01 AM PST.
1. Kensie Faux Shearling Long Coat – Original: $198, Sale: $129.90
2. Topshop Long Open Front Cardigan – Original: $75, Sale: $49.90
3. Free People Saturday Morning Cardigan – Original: $148, Sale: $98.90
4. Halogen Boucle Coat – Original: $199, Sale: $132.90
1. Marc Fisher Miggi Bootie – Original: $188.95, Sale: $124.90
2. Splendid Nala Mule – Original: $128.95, Sale: $84.90
1. Zella Live In High Waisted Crop Leggings: Original: $55, Sale: $35.90
2. Zella Live In Midi Leggings: Original: $65, Sale: $42.90
3. Spanx Laidback Layers Seamless Boyshorts: Original: $22, Sale: $13.90
These were just my first picks from this year’s Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale. I went a bit over my budget, but all in all I saved about $350! I’ll also be going into the store this week to see other items in person and will share if I purchase anything else. Happy shopping!